Responsibilities: Responsible for maintaining, performing, and assisting with various tasks necessary in the day-to-day operations at the Lebanon Center. Demonstrates friendly manner and excellent communication skills in a professional work environment.
Authority: Operates under the direct supervision and delegated authority of the Lebanon Education Center Dean.
- Performs receptionist tasks, greets students and answers phones while maintaining a pleasant and positive attitude to all students, faculty, and staff.
- Maintains and updates filing systems consistent with education center operations.
- Maintains an up-to-date calendar of events and course schedules, posts both on hallway bulletin boards.
- Performs student services processes, including admissions, registration, and financial aid.
- Serves as an advisor and helps students to determine proper course choice, sequence, and schedule.
- Distributes pertinent information to students.
- Assists new and existing instructors with various office equipment, including copiers, fax machine, Scantron, etc.
- Provides access to instructional materials and equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk; use hands to finger/touch, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee must be able to move around and about their area, and operate a computer as needed. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. ***OZARKS TECHNICAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, INTERPRET, OR APPLY THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN ANY WAY THE INSTITUTION DESIRES. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN NO WAY IMPLIES THAT THESE ARE THE ONLY DUTIES, INCLUDING ESSENTIAL DUTIES, TO BE PERFORMED BY THE EMPLOYEE OCCUPYING THIS POSITION. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP REMAINS “AT-WILL.” THE AFOREMENTIONED JOB REQUIREMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE TO REASONABLY ACCOMMODATE QUALIFIED DISABLED INDIVIDUALS. Application Information
Qualified applicants should submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 417-447-2633.
- OTC Application for Employment
- Your professional resume
Ozarks Technical Community College’s primary mission is to provide accessible, high quality, affordable technical and general education that is responsive to the educational needs of the community and its diverse constituencies.
Ozarks Technical Community College prohibits discrimination and harassment and provides equal opportunities in its admissions, educational programs, activities, and employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran status, and disabilities that include HIV and AIDS, and medical conditions. Bona fide occupational qualifications will be allowed in those instances where age, gender, or physical requirements apply to the appropriate and efficient administration of the position.